JAWS RESTAURANT GROUP
Hiro International Pty Ltd
Mariko Corporation Pty Ltd
Masa Investments Pty Ltd
August / 1995
Chairman & CEO
Mr Yoshimasa Hirayama
Unit 6, Level 2, 33 Barrack Street, Perth WA 6000
PO BOX 2588 Perth WA 6000
TEL Currently disconnected due to upgrade the phone system. Please email us.
Take away shops
Jaws Town Hall – Restaurant
Shop4 EQUUS ARCADE, 580 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
Jaws Hay St Mall – Restaurant
Shop1, 726 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
Jaws East Perth – Restaurant
323 Hay St, East Perth WA 6004
1995 / Nov
“Jaws Kaiten Sushi” restaurant established in Hay St Mall, Perth.
1997 / Feb
“Jaws II” take away shop established in West Perth.
1997 / Jul
“Jaws III” take away shop established in London Court, Perth.
1998 / Nov
“Jaws Tempura Sushi” restaurant established in Cinema City, Perth.
1999 / Oct
“Jaws Temaki” take away shop established in Myer, Perth.
2005 / Mar
“Jaws Central Kitchen” established in Perth.
2007 / Oct
“Jaws East Perth” restaurant established in East Perth.
2013 / Apr
“Jaws Town Hall” restaurant established in Perth.
For over 20years of running “Sushi” and “Japanese” restaurants in Japan, I had an opportunity to use my knowledge and experiences to introduce to the Australian people one of the most popular Japanese health foods namely Sushi.In Nov 1995, I established the first Kaiten Sushi (Conveyor Belt Sushi style) restaurant which at the time, was unique in Australia.The Bright and clean interior, great fresh food, friendly service and at reasonable prices since its foundation, are reason why Jaws has been growing as a leading Sushi restaurants and take away shop in Western Australia.We continue to strive to keep up with the needs and trends of the public to ensure that we can always offer a thoughtful service and tasty fare to our valued customers.
– to provide high quality and fresh products
– to maintain qualified Japanese sushi Chefs on a full time basis
– to offer our customers consistent high quality and good value services
– to maintain a clean and comfortable atmosphere
– to promote a staff training program run by Government authorized companies and act as a caring and esponsible employer
– Encouraging the development and training of all staff
– to pursue increased productivity by reducing personnel expenses through the acquisition of imported good quality commercial machinery from Japan
– willing to contribute time and effort towards community events like council fares
– to visit public/privete schools around Perth teaching sushi making as well as helping them to understand Japanese food, culture and customs